Joe Nguyen, D.M.D., M.S.D.
Dr. Joe Nguyen was born and raised in San Diego, California. He received his dual undergraduate degrees in Neuroscience and Environmental Toxicology at the University of California Riverside. He then completed his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at Boston University and graduated cum laude. Dr. Nguyen continued his educational pursuits at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio where he earned his Masters Degree in Dentistry and his Certificate in Periodontics. In his final year at Case Western he also served as the chief resident.
Dr. Nguyen is committed to staying in the forefront of periodontology and investing in his education to provide patients with a comprehensive patient-centered treatment for successful long-term results. Patient comfort and safety is a top priority for Dr. Nguyen and his team, as well as creating a positive environment for each and every patient. He pays meticulous detail in the care of all of his patients and on educating them on the importance of periodontal health and its impact on whole body health.
When he is away from the office, Dr. Nguyen enjoys spending time with his wife and two beautiful children. He recently took up mountain biking and loves trying new cuisines.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Certification in LANAP Therapy
- Certification in Accelerated Osteogenic OrthodonticsTM
- Member, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member, American Academy of Periodontology
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Massachusetts Dental Society